Critical Infrastructure Protection Plan (CIPP)
The Critical Infrastructure Protection Plan includes the following:
- Identify public and private sector resources that meet the definition of critical infrastructure.
- Determine thresholds for each sector that define when a particular asset is considered critical.
- Develop a methodology for prioritizing resources and create a ranked list of critical infrastructure.
- Identify vulnerabilities in critical infrastructure sectors and methods for security protection planning.
- Be aware of other locations of interest throughout the state that may not meet the specific DHS guidelines